For inquiries about sponsorship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Sponsoring HBHL Events
- Showcase your company’s technologies and promotional materials to neuroscientists, university administrators and trainees from McGill and partner institutions
- Get to know the HBHL community of trainees, researchers and clinicians from different fields of brain health research to effectively promote your products
- Raise the profile of your brand at McGill through brand visibility opportunities
This event offers sponsors opportunities to network with leading brain health researchers from across Montreal and around the world.
- May 4–5, 2023
- Expected attendance: 150 principal investigators, research staff and trainees from McGill, as well as Canadian and international institutions
HBHL Trainee Get-Togethers
Featuring a keynote talk by an expert in neuroscience and presentations from two HBHL trainees, HBHL’s monthly Trainee Get-Togethers offer sponsors an opportunity to interact with Montreal-based neuroscientists and the best and brightest up-and-coming researchers in the field.
- Expected attendance: 50-70 principal investigators, research staff and trainees from McGill, as well as local partner institutions.